Clayton – Houston C Model “Immediately Available”
- Bed: 3
- Bath: 2
- Sq Footage: 1,178
- Price: Call For Price
- Model: 52HOU16763AH18
- Type: Single wide
Upgraded Insulation (R26, R11, R22)
– $495 Overhead Vents
– $755 50 Gallon Water Heater (Electric)
– $135 Wire And Brace For Ceiling Fan (Fan Not Included)
– $50 Ceiling Fan With Installation
– $150 Recessed Can Light (Price Per Light)
– $40 Vinyl Floors In Lieu Of Carpet (Price Per Room)
– $125 Glass Tile Backsplash Behind Range
– $215 Black Dishwasher – $405 Garbage Disposal
– $130 Washer And Dryer – $799 Stone Fireplace With Stone Mantel
– $995 Smart Panel Siding (Pricing Based On A 16×76 Model.
Please Ask Your Housing Consultant For Pricing Specific To Your Home.)
– $1,595 Thermal Pane Windows Throughout
– $748 Fiberglass Glamour Bath
– $1,295 Ceramic Backsplash In Master Bathroom
– $115 Ceramic Backsplash In Guest Bathroom
– $80 Our factories offer hundreds of options to allow our customers true customization with their home.
Available options vary from factory to factory, and there are way too many to list in full here. We have listed the most popular options with pricing for this factory to give you a better idea of the final price of your home. Our team at Mobile Homes Direct does our best to stay on top of the most current factory option lists, but pricing does fluctuate due to current market conditions. Your housing consultant can provide you with an itemized factory spec sheet for your home to confirm pricing. Please note that the pricing listed for each option does NOT include the state sales tax for that option.
Begun in 1950, Fleetwood is one of the largest homebuilders in the nation. For 7 years in a row, they have won the MHI Manufacturer of the Year award. Their focus is building affordably priced, high quality homes for people from all walks of life. Each of their homes is made in weather-protected factories and inspected carefully before they leave. After nearly 70 years and 1.5 million people, Fleetwood continues to exceed expectations with high quality and custom design options. They back each of their homes with excellent customer service and warranty protection and their reputation is one of the highest in the industry. Fleetwood uses sustainable manufacturing to provide several significant benefits to customers: cleaner air inside homes, lower costs, and lower utility bills. They build their homes in regional factories for quality assurance and quick service. We are pleased to offer you this Fleetwood home!